He is definitely a growing boy. His official weight is 19 lbs. 7 oz. Bobs and I were surprised because he hasn't gained much weight since last month. He sure is heavy though. He's in the 80th percentile in weight and average for height. Doctor found an ear infection beginning to form in his right ear. Other than that, he's doing great!! He was also due for some shots. He didn't like those too much.
At six months, Jack...
- is rolling over all the time... We finally saw him do it!!
- still has the one tooth coming in. The tooth right beside it is almost there!
- sits up unsupported for a long time.
- can stand when holding on to something.
- is currently eating rice cereal twice a day.
- has found his feet, and pulls his socks off.
- of course, smiles and laughs often.
- wears a size 3 diaper and 9-12 month clothes.
He's precious.
Here are some pics. Good luck to all the teachers and students this coming week!! LEAP, I-LEAP, and IOWA (Shelley H:) tests are this week.
P.S. I've hired Bobbie to be my personal trainer. I need to lose this weight. He is a hard core workout enthusiast. I'm still hurting from my workout last Monday. That tells you how out of shape I am!
Sleeping on Daddy
Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment