So, the BIG NEWS is that we are having a BABY!!! We are thrilled!!!
Yes, sorry to lead you on, but it is true. We were waiting for the right time to tell everybody. So after many weeks of making sure everything was ok, we decided that it was time!! I am about 13 weeks, so I'm 1/3 done!! Been feeling pretty good. It was kinda rough the first few weeks, but I feel good and have more energy. I've been told that I have a "pooch", so that's exciting. We can't wait!! I will keep this updated better as the pregnancy progresses!!
Yay!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

Congrats! Itty Bitty is already a cutie in the womb...lol!!! You and Bobbie will be the best parents. When deciding on a name keep in mind all of those wonderful, fabulous, and inventive names you learned while working in New Iberia...let them serve as INSPIRATION! Keep us updated....HAPPY EASTER!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!! Now I can stop asking about kids when I email you right?? Well, enjoy the time you have when they are little because they don't stay that way for long as you can tell by the pictures of my boys on facebook. Logan is now 5'6 1/2". Reid isn't going to be too far behind him before too long. Your kids are babies one day and almost totally grown the next.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the pregnancy!! Can't wait to see the little one!!
Rachael Scully
I was just thinking the other day, without having seen this blog, that is, I wonder if Lindsey and Bobby will have children. I bet it will be soon! So when I got your email today, I wasn't shocked about your preganancy, but more about my possible psychic abilities!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for y'all.
Love, Brooke
Linz, I am so excited for yall. Your itty-bitty is adorable. Pregnancy is a fun time. Enjoy it
ReplyDelete