From the books I've read and from all my friends and family who have babies, hormones are pretty much all I've heard about. "Watch out, you will be so moody!" So, ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been on the "lookout" to see how moody I would get. Well, I didn't think it was bad. Pregnancy has not affected my mood at work, which is good for my class. (They still don't know by the way) But the kicker happened yesterday. I cried three times. It's the weirdest thing. I'm not a cryer usually during tv shows, or for anything else, unless something really upsets me. But now, if you say one thing mean to me, or something that's sad... watch out. This morning, I've already cried... when I watched the show "Sister, Sister"- you know, the 90's tv sitcom with the twins Tia and Tamera. Yep, already cried today. I'm scared. What else will I cry about? Yesterday I got mad... but not a little upset, really mad at something. Maybe it's because I'm entering the 2nd trimester, I don't know. Let's say a little prayer for Bobbie, as he will have to endure my mood swings and crazy feelings. God bless him.
On another note, I've enjoyed my spring break this week. I've only taken 1 nap this week. I've been pretty busy the other days. Sister and her family came for a couple of days. We got to spend time with her, Josh and Payton. That was lots of fun. Today I have a list of things to do. I hope I get it all done. Have a good weekend.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment