Thursday, May 28, 2009

Almost done!!

I sit here in our huge chair... relaxed, knowing that tomorrow is the last day of school, well for the children. I am so ready for summer!! Even though I love my children and they're so sweet, I am definitely ready for a break. For the past several days, I've spent lots of time cleaning and packing up my classroom. Last year, it took me no time to do it. This year, a little bit longer. As my belly gets bigger, it's harder for me to bend over and get things off the floor. I can't lift these heavy boxes, so I get my boys (8-9 years old) to lift for me. My students WILL NOT let me lift... they say they don't want the baby to get hurt. Seriously! They are so smart and helpful. But little by little, my classsroom is getting there. Should be done tomorrow.

My summer to do list:
1. clean all closets
2. Remove everything out of baby's room (with Bobbie's help)
3. learn to cook new things
4. attend prenatal classes (with Bobs)
5. strip the black paint off of baby bed (with friends' help)
6. complete baby's room by the time I go back to work in August
7. Relax in between all these jobs

I leave you with our baby boy's latest ultrasound pics. I go Thursday the 4th for "the big ultrasound"... will post more pics of him. Linz.
He is waving at us.. and yes, my pinky sticks out like his does. So cute!


Precious!!



19 weeks 3 days pregnant!!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey you look so cute! And I love the ultrasound pics!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're halfway there! time flies! your belly is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete