It was a long week at work... 2nd graders took the IOWA test the first part of the week, which made for a long week. 4 more weeks till summer!!! I'm still feeling good, but craving all kinds of candy. Bobs and I went to Wal-mart and bought a huge bag of a variety of candy... Nerds, Airheads, all kinds of suckers, Sweetarts, and my favorite, Smarties. I've been eating the candy, but trying to control it.
Rach and Brandon got married last weekend in Baton Rouge. It was a beautiful wedding and so much fun. Ole Bobs showed off his dance moves during "Ice Ice Baby"... that was fun to watch. We had a great time. Congrats Bellemins!!!

Not much going on this weekend. We're just chillin in Shreveport. I'm sure there are loads of laundry to be done, cleaning, dusting, etc, but I think I'll take it easy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment