Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jack Wesley

Well, if you don't know by now, Baby Boy will be named Jack Wesley Clark. Jack- b/c we both love the name, Wesley- after Bobs' grandfather, and Clark b/c well... that's our last name. Bobbie and I have completed his room. There are still some things not organized, but the furniture is set up and clothes are put away. We (Bobs) have put together the stroller set and new bassinet. We've packed up our hospital bags and put the infant car seat in the car. If the baby decides to come now, we are ready!! It's exciting and scary at the same time. We are sooooooo ready to meet baby Jack. Here are some pics of what we've done so far... A special shout-out to my wonderful friends and family that threw us a shower last weekend!! THANK YOU!! We love everything!!

OK....pics and explanations...

Of course, the nursery would not be complete without Bobbie's "Transfofmers" poster that Kelly got for him. It matches, so I won't complain.



The white letters were given to us by our friend Jaime. She is very good with tools, painting, etc. The changing table will be better organized when I get some baskets. And yes, that is a TV in the corner. Bobs insists that we have one in the nursery.


This is the side wall... obviously the wall with the window and curtains. The rocking chair was given to my parents when my big sister was born... in 1978. I'm so glad we get to use it for Jack!! Like the Tech blanket?


Isn't this painting beautiful? This was also given to Jack by my parents. It matches his bedding
perfectly.

View of the baby bed from door.

An old dresser that was covered with contact paper... We tore that off and cleaned it really good. Then I lined the drawers with fresh contact paper. It holds most of his clothes. The rest are hanging in the closet. We currently have two bassinets. One will stay in our room, the other will be for other rooms. See his beautiful baby book?? My very creative and talented friend Shelley H. made it!! Check out her boutique blog.



His bag is packed!! And so is ours.

Finally, a 36 week pic... I saw it and thought... look how huge I am!! I tried to find the very first belly pic I took at about 7 weeks to compare, but I couldn't find it. Aren't you jealous of my cool maternity shorts?? You can't have them. :) Have a good week!!

1 comment: