After receiving tons of comments about my "guest blogger", I've decided to let him write more blogs, under my supervision. :) But, for now, here is an update on what we've been up to. We had our 2 week checkup on Thursday. Good report... baby's heartbeat is good, belly is measuring how it should. I did notice, beginning Thursday, my swollen ankles. Dr. said it's b/c I'm on my feet all day long. So, instead of standing and "monitoring" my students, I have now started to use to my rolling chair. I roll and "monitor". It's pretty nice and fun. This has been a good Labor Day weekend. We had a nice dinner with the newly engaged Kelly and Jaime. We had a nice visit with both families. Bobs had to work Saturday and today (Labor Day), so he's been pretty busy. I slept late this morning, which is surprising... considering our precious dog, Boudin, slept like this most of the night.
You see the empty small space beside him, that's where I slept.

Then Boo decided he was uncomfortable in the bed. So he moved to the floor.

Then he switched positions and decided that hiding his head under the bedspread was the best thing to do. He stayed like this for a while.
And these are all of the pics I will show today.
I'm sad that our Alma Mater, LA Tech, lost against the Auburn Tigers. But, there's the rest of football season. I know they can do better. Hope everyone has a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment