Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jack is 10 months old!

Ahh, we're in the double digits!! 10 months! Only 2 more months till his first birthday. Jack continues to give us more joy than we ever thought possible. He is so bubbly and cute, but knows how to fuss. :) What has he been up to these days?

At 10 months, Jack...
  • has learned to wave hi and bye.
  • is talking alot more... Bobs said he has heard him say "Jack". He also has his own "word" for dog... it's more like a barking sound.
  • can do push ups, and pull ups. (Bobbie told me to write that.... the workout enthusiast.)
  • will start wearing size 4 diapers this week.
  • likes some table foods, but not all. He's not a fan of beans.
  • wears 12-18 month clothes.
  • probably still weighs 22 lbs.
  • has learned to point, although I'm not sure he knows what he's doing.
  • has developed a cat-like squealing cry... he does it when he wants our attention. Usually no tears accompany this cry.
  • has become more curious... he will crawl to anything that looks cool.
  • has become more affectionate. I love it.
  • gives lots of sugar.
  • pats my back when I pick him up, like he's saying "Good job."
  • is sleeping later... like till 7 a.m.! Sadly, this will change when I go back to work. Like next week. :(
  • is starting to "cruise", or take steps while holding on to something.
  • LOVES to swim. He could stay in a pool for hours.

WE LOVE JACK

This was a hard picture-taking day for us. He did not want to be still. I think he was ready for a nap. Oh well. He looked cute, though. :)


Playing peek-a-boo!!


The only way he would sit still is by sitting in my lap. I didn't realize Bobs would get my long dinosaur neck in the pic. This was taken after church.


Sorry guys, I think I'll be stubborn today.









No comments:

Post a Comment