Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Year...

Well, tomorrow starts a new school year for me (Students start Wednesday). The annual "butterflies" have returned in my stomach, representing anxiety and excitement. Who will be in my class? Did I forget to get anything for my room? How will my students do on the LEAP test? So many questions..
But, I think it will be a good year. I have a great support system at school and at home. My mom helped me in my (new, updated) classroom, again... even though she is a newly retired school teacher.
Jack went to daycare everyday last week. It wasn't as hard taking him as it was when he was 3 months old and I was going back to work. I guess I didn't have time to really think about it. He had a rough couple of days, but I think he started to get back into the routine. He's been sleeping late, but today he woke up at 6:15, which surprised me. I really think he knows that starting tomorrow, that will be his normal wake up time.
It's 10:07p.m., and I've not gone to bed yet. My alarm clock with ring at 5:30a.m. I'm sure I'll get no sleep tonight... but hopefully will get enough to function tomorrow.
Our camera has no batteries right now, so I have no new pics to share. But look at my chilled-out, relaxed little boy.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment