Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jack is 11 months old!!

Yes, I'm a week late posting Jack's 11 month update. But I have a good excuse. The pics we took of him were unaccessible until yesterday. So there. And I've been pretty crazy lately. This new school year is kicking my behind. But yes, Jack is 11 months old!! In 3 weeks, he'll be a year old. I can't believe how quickly time passes when you have children. It's so crazy! But he's still a cutie pie, of course.

At 11 months, Jack...
  • wears mostly 18 month clothes, some 12 month.
  • wears size 4 diaper.
  • probably weighs about 23-24 pounds.
  • can walk while holding our hands, and furiture.
  • claps.
  • gives "hugs".
  • LOVES Boudin. Boo pretends he doesn't like Jack, but he does. They play together.
  • is starting to throw fits. He'll get mad and lay face down on the ground. He doesn't like "NO"!
  • dances... especially to the theme song from "The Office". He loves that song. It has special meaning to his delivery day. More on that later.
  • now goes to bed at 7p.m. Since I've been back at work, he goes down earlier b/c he wakes up earlier. Still sleeping all night!!
  • is starting to be a picky eater. He doesn't like certain foods. I'm worried.
  • likes to eat those Gerber finger foods. His recent favorite- those pinwheels.
  • has recently discovered celery. He likes it too.
  • waves hi and bye.
  • now takes 2 naps a day- a short morning nap, and a long after lunch nap.
  • is riding in a "big boy" carseat.
  • STILL has only 4 teeth. I don't understand! I feel his gums and they are right there! He's been drooling an awful lot!

Jack is so much fun. He really does surprise me everyday with all these fun new things he's learning. Today I went to "Reruns are Fun" in Shreveport. It's a huge consignment sale. I bought Jack his first pair of Jordan's. I thought Bobs would appreciate that, since he has a pair too. Enjoy these pics!



This was taken by Henrietta Wildsmith. She took pics of Jack for his one year. They turned out so cute, and I've only seen a few!
Look at Sly Jack.

I'm so happy.


I'm a big boy! No more pics in my crib!





No comments:

Post a Comment