We had a wonderful Halloween.
But first, let's backtrack a few days. From Wed. to Fri. I was in New Orleans for the NCTM conference. A great time was had by all. I learned, shopped, played, and slept great. :)
On Saturday, Bobs, Jack and I went to the Boardwalk for a date. We shopped for the finishing touches for Jack's costume. When Bobs and I were discussing what he could be, we decided that dressing him up in the cute animal or pumpkin costumes were not for us. Although, I thought it would've been cute if he were a "JACK"-o-lantern. So, when deciding what he would be, we thought about our favorite TV show of the moment- "The Office". Aha! Jack will be Dwight Schrute, a character off of "The Office". We (I mean Bobs) were very specific with the details... the color of the shirt, the type of glasses... but realized that it was just impossible to find some of these things- like children's wired glasses (for cheap). So, we found a mustard yellow polo (not button down like Dwight wears) with a tie, and infant sunglasses from Target (with the lenses popped out). Jack already had khakis and dress shoes. We also used water and hairspray to slick and part his hair. And although he only trick-or-treated at two houses, he had a great time!!
Busy weekend ahead... hopefully I'll remember to take pics!!
Also, congrats to my mom!! She is now the newest member of the school board!
No comments:
Post a Comment