Monday, November 8, 2010

Jack is 13 months old!

Our precious baby is 13 months old!
I wasn't sure if I would keep up with monthly updates for Jack, but then I decided I would because this blog is kind of like his online baby book. Plus it helps me to update his real baby book.

In just one month, since Jack turned a year old, so many cool milestones have happened!


At 13 months, Jack...
  • still wears size 4 diaper.
  • wears mostly 18 month clothes, but the pants are too long. Short baby.
  • walks everywhere!! He's getting faster!
  • eats more foods like tonight... he had a sweet potato, a roll, some hamburger helper, and scrambled eggs. He also likes all fruits especially bananas, grapes and pears.
  • loves milk.
  • is doing well with his sippy cup.
  • has 8 teeth- 4 on top, 4 on bottom.
  • can say a few words-- Dada, Mama, Ba (Boo), Der (there), Ja.. (Jack), and this weekend he said Po (Pop).
  • is so silly. He cracks me up everyday with his facial expressions and movements. Bobs says that he walks like me, but I think it's how all babies walk... with their toes pointing outward.




This froggy towel is my favorite, and still big enough to wrap him up after a bath. I have a pic of him when he was a few weeks old and he was smiling in this same towel. Cutie pie!!




I love this of Bobs and Jack. He was looking at me and gave me this smile, by the way. :)
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment