He's doing so many new things these days!
At 14 months, Jack...
- weighs the same... around 22 lbs. He looks skinnier, probably because of his speed walking.
- wears size 4 diaper.
- wears mostly 18 month clothes. 12 month are too short, but 18 month is too long, so he is between sizes.
- likes to read books. He'll pick one out for me to read before bedtime, but only lets me read a couple of pages before he picks out another one.
- says "uh-oh", "Dada", "Mama" only when upset!, and "there" (der)... that I can recall.
- likes the same foods. We've added fish sticks, grilled cheese sandwiches to name a few.
- can drink through a straw.
- still clean with a napkin or rag he may find.
- loves Boudin... Boo is getting used to him. (only after 14 months!)
- does not like to be limited to a certain room in the house. He's become more independent when playing. He likes to play in his bedroom.
- alternates b/n 1 and 2 naps a day... depends on his mood. Mrs. Mary usually lets him take 1.
- will throw temper-tantrums at the drop of a hat. I've already put him in time-out. It's not too successful with him. I'll keep trying.
- still has 8 teeth.
Bobs and I took Jack to the park down the street to the swing. It was Jack's first time to swing and he loved it!!!
i miss jack!!
ReplyDelete