Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jack's 2nd Christmas Tree

Well, we've been busy the past 2 weeks. Thanksgiving was great! We had a nice visit with Sister and her fam. Bobs and Jere' fried a delicious turkey, and I did not get the first picture. I'm so upset about that... but hopefully sister and mother got some good ones.

This weekend we decided to get our Christmas tree and decorate the house. We went to a local plant nursery to pick our tree. Alot of trees were already sold, but I am pleased with our selection. Bobs and I waited until Jack went down for his nap to put on the lights and most of the ornaments. I was scared that he would try to pull off the lights or the ornaments, but so far so good! When Jack finally woke up, I wanted him to put on his ornaments. He didn't quite know how to hang them, so we helped him out. It was alot of fun. I also put up my Christmas village that I've collected throughout the years and the wreaths and such. I love Christmas!!!

Now on to pics:

This was one year ago... look at my baby!! He's so tiny!
Fast forward a year later... hahaha, I have on a school field day shirt in both pics.

Jack and his Daddy putting the star on top....


Yay for the Christmas tree!



I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!
It is 30 degrees outside and I'm about to fix me a delicious bowl of tomato soup. MMMMmmmm good. Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment