Saturday, February 12, 2011

16 months...

This cute bug-a-boo is 16 months old! He's Batman!


At 16 months, Jack...
  • weighs around 24 lbs, I think. I can't remember how much he weighed at his last doctor's appointment.
  • is slowly growing out of some 18 month clothes.
  • still wears size 4 diaper.
  • shakes his head no when he doesn't want something to eat, or go anywhere.
  • can shake his head yes, but doesn't know what that means.
  • loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We even have DVR'd episodes to watch on a rainy day.
  • loves to dance to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
  • Getting better with the eating, I guess.
  • says "thank you"
  • calls for Daddy by saying "Daaaaaa, Daaaaa!!" It's really cute.
  • is really starting to "test" his parents. When we say no, he'll try it again. So we have started a "time out"... seems to work a little.
  • can easily entertain himself, which is nice when I need to do a few things around the house.
  • his back molars have started to come in. They are visible when he opens his mouth.




This was on our "snow day"... with no snow.



I love this expression. He looks surprised at something!


Jack STILL has a runny nose. I guess he'll have a runny nose until it turns summertime.
He is still a happy, funny child, who loves his mama and daddy. We love him so much. Boo loves him too. :)
Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment