We've been quite busy in the Clark household.
After a fun weekend in Hometown, I went full force to my new classroom to clean, organize and set up. I'm hoping to be done with everything by Friday, because next week will be full of new teacher workshops. Everything is going great so far. I'm excited to be a Texas teacher.
Jack has done great at daycare so far. Yesterday, his teacher said she wished all children were like Jack. That made this momma proud. I'm glad he behaves at school. I hope he keeps it up as he gets older. Jack will be 22 months on the 8th. I can't believe he'll be 2 in a couple of months!!!
Today is Boudin's birthday. He is 4 years old. He's sitting next to me right now as I type. I know he's spoiled, and a little crazy, but he's our precious puppy. I missed him as we went out of town last weekend. Jack has learned to say his whole name, instead of just Boo, as we call him most of the time.
Today is also Granny's birthday! She's 94 years old. We love Granny. She's so sweet. I love this picture.
And here is the little boy. Happy, funny, cutie pie Jack. As you can see in the 2nd picture, he is watching Yo Gabba Gabba. It's hard to get his attention while he watches this show. It is kinda cute, if I say so myself.
That's all. 22 month update coming up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment