An update from this past week....
Bobbie and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on June 18th!! Time flies when you're having fun... can't believe it's been 10.5 years in all!! And now we're having a son!! Exciting!!
Before dinner on our anniversary
Before dinner on our anniversaryI just returned yesterday from a fun-filled trip to Pensacola with my mom, sister, and cousins. A good time was had by all. We enjoyed laying out (mostly by the pool), shopping, eating, and chatting. I also got to see my precious niece and nephew... always love visiting them. Here are some pics of Payton.. didn't get any of Josh or from the trip!!

And this week I am 23 weeks pregnant. I feel like the belly gets a little bigger everyday.
Have a good week!!


And this week I am 23 weeks pregnant. I feel like the belly gets a little bigger everyday.

Have a good week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment