Check out the poll I added on the left... vote for who you think our itty-bitty will look like!! I'm thinking Bobbie...
Today is Josh's 5th birthday!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Precious!!!
I was just reading some of the past blogs I've written and came across the one where I made a list of things to do this summer. I've not done any of them. Maybe I should get started on it. This week, I attended a Project READ workshop and learned lots of new strategies to help my 2nd graders learn to read better. I also have a workshop everyday next week on pretty much the same thing. So when I go back to work in August, I will be well-equipped with materials and strategies to use in Reading.
As far as the pregnancy.. everything is going great. As of Monday, I can no longer wear any of my regular clothes. I wore a pair of jean capris to the movies and ended up unbuttoning them during the movie b/c I was so uncomfortable. God bless the inventor of maternity clothes and the stretchy waste band. I've been feeling baby boy move around in my belly. Sometimes I even see my belly jump. Bobbie has felt him too. It's so much fun to feel him. I love it. We had a dr. appointment last Wednesday, and had the measuring ultrasound done. Everything is right on track. I go back June 30 for the sugar test that everybody warns me about. I hope I pass it.
That's all for now. Have a good weekend!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
it appears that i'm the only one that's voted. sorry, but i had to go with bobs on this one; you'll have a girl next time that will look just like you though!
ReplyDelete