Monday, July 13, 2009

Double Digits

According to the pregnancy ticker located at the left of my blog, the due date countdown is now in the double digits!! Hooray!! It's weird, b/c I feel like it's going by slowly, but look back and it's gone by quickly... doesn't make any sense. Anyway, this weekend I enjoyed a trip to South LA to visit Sister and family. I got to see nephew Josh's swimming lessons show off. I enjoyed some one-on-one time with Josh and Payton. I also drove over to Baton Rouge to visit Rach. Shout to her and Brandon for the delicious home-cooked meals!! I had a great weekend. While I was gone, my fantastic husband, Bobs, painted Itty-Bitty's room. Here is a picture of the completed painted room, (with my ironing board... it will be removed shortly) as well as pics from the weekend. Have a good week!


Painted room

I love this pic... Payton is quite the flexible gymnast.

Ticklish girl... That's my big hand on her belly.

Sweet nephew Josh about to jump in the water... He did a great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment