This has been a productive week so far. On Monday I decided to hop in the car and drive to New Iberia to help my sister with her classroom at her new school. I met her, my mom, and nephew Josh at her school. Everything looks really nice. I will start on my own classroom next week. I have ALOT of work to do. Hopefully I can knock it all out next week. Today, we had a dr. appointment. Everything looks alright. I had an ultrasound and saw a glimpse of baby boy's side profile. He's so cute already. I feel like my belly gets bigger and bigger every minute. Seriously... it's like all of a sudden he is growing like crazy! I love it though. I like watching my belly move and every once in a while he has the hiccups. We are also trying to prepare Boudin for the baby's arrival. We play baby sounds so that he can get used to all the noise that's about to come. I think Boo will do well when the baby gets here. I am looking forward to my Aunts and Uncles coming to visit within the next week from Washington! We will cook them a good Louisiana cuisine. That's all for now. Back to work next week!! Here are a few pics... Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to our brother-in-law, Jere' and my BFF Shelley H.!!!
28 weeks 2 days!!
I couldn't resist... isn't Bobbie precious?
Mimi and Josh being silly.



No comments:
Post a Comment