This will have to do until we can find another place for it... which is hard because it takes up tons of space.After we took this monster out, we put lots of stuff in the attic, closets, etc. We decided that we will paint the room, so we ventured to Lowe's to pick out a neutral color. Here is a before picture of the nursery. When we're all done, I'll post an after picture. You can see the small splotch of pain that we tested on the wall. We have moved all the baby stuff we've collected into the room... high chair, changing table, etc. Of course, the high chair will later be in the kitchen.

We were done with all this by around 2. This is what we looked like. I'm happy b/c we finally got the room cleared out. Bobs is tired. He did move EVERYTHING out... I helped with the small stuff. :) Note- That is not a snowman on the left, it is me. I've not been tanning. Can you tell? Maybe our son will inherit Bobbie's beautiful dark complexion.

And today I am 24 weeks, 6 days pregnant!! Belly getting bigger!!!
Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment