Tomorrow, Jack will be 4 weeks old!! I can't believe it! He's a big bundle of cuteness, I tell you. My favorite time is when I rock him to sleep after he eats. He's so sweet. We went to the doctor yesterday and he's a whoppin 9 pounds. He likes to eat. All day long. He is alot more alert, he loves looking around at everything. He makes the cutest little noises, and he's a strong little boy. He can raise his head and keeps it up for a few seconds. He loves to sleep on his daddy's chest... Bobbie says it's the warmth radiating from his belly that does it. Also, he sleeps right through his big brother Boo barking. It doesn't phase him at all. I love him so much.
I never did buy him a Halloween costume, but I did get him a Halloween outfit and socks. So he and I dressed up in our Halloween clothes. We had Jaime and Kelly over for dinner and Kelly did most of the passing candy to the trick-or-treaters. We had a nice evening. Here are some more pics. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment