Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jack-a-lack's First Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! I am thankful for my little family- my husband and of course my precious son. I cannot imagine life without them. I love them so much..

This year, we ventured to R-town to celebrate Thanksgiving with the A family. Bobs and Jere fried a delicious turkey. Grandaddy joined us from Bossier. We had a nice family dinner and all the food was delish! Afterwards, we drove to the "Boro" to visit the Clark family. Today, Sunday, we came back to R-town for the traditional "Abrahm Family Christmas". My uncle (Dad's bro) and wife and my cousin came to eat lunch today. We do this every year. I love seeing Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin... it's one of the only times of the year we get to visit. Jack was so excited to meet them too! Then we had another great visit with Granny in "the Boro". He also met his Aunt Donna on the Clark side! She came to visit us. Here are some pics of our nice family weekend.

Apparently I forgot to turn this pic, but this is Granny and Jack. He LOVES her and smiles and laughs at her everytime we visit.

Pop holding Jack.

Ah, a big family pic. It's not often when we are all together, these days.


Josh (5), Payton (1), and Jack (7 weeks)- cousins.



Finally, a decent family pic.


Can't wait for Christmas! Jack already has some precious outfits he will be sporting soon! Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment