2009 has been a CRAZY year for me and Bobs, but it's been the best year... because of the little boy.
Who knew that a tiny little person could bring so much joy? Jack is the light of our lives...
And he knows he's cute. Who can resist this precious boy?
Catch up...
Jack and I had a busy week last week. We started off by going to Ruston to visit all of his grandparents and great-grandmother. We also had a visit to Grandaddy, his great-grandfather. Jack also went to day care for the first time. Boy, did I have a hard time. I cried and cried b/c it was the first time we would not be with each other the whole day. But he did good, and I got alot done that day too. We also visited my school, where I showed him off to my colleagues and students. He was the hit of the day! This week has been great so far. The three of us drove to Ruston Monday night and dropped Jack off at Mimi and Pops. Then, we headed to Portico to have dinner with my Fab 5 friends and their spouses. Great time had by all. Jack went to day care again today so that I could go to school and catch up on the last 2 months I've missed. Thanks to my awesome sub, my classroom was clean and organized!! I also finished up some Christmas shopping. Tomorrow, I will be cleaning and preparing our house for our guests Christmas day. I can't wait to spend Christmas with our baby boy. I'm sure I'll have a whole blog post dedicated to Christmas morning.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Merry Christmas to you as well Lindsay. I must say it will get easier in the daycare dept....oh those were tough days at first. He is just precious!!!
ReplyDelete