Jack in his cute Christmas pj's
Jack got to open a present on Christmas Eve. It was "The Night Before Christmas". Bobs read it to him before bedtime.
Time to go to bed and wait for Santa...
Santa ate most of his steak dinner.
**Because we received an awesome video camera, we didn't get ANY pictures of Christmas morning. I'm so disappointed. But we do have lots of video footage. That will do. :)
Here is the birthday girl!! So pretty.
Jack had a great time at the party. He napped through most of it. Happy Birthday Cousin Payton!
I am enjoying my last week with Jack before I go back to work next week. Although I'm glad to be getting back into the routine of things, I'm NOT wanting to leave my baby. At least I'll be really busy and hopefully the work day will go by quickly. No more will I work till 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I'm sure I'll be out the door to go pick him up at 3. On a happy note, Jack slept about 7 hours last night. Well, it was from 8p.m.- 3a.m. If we can go a couple of hours longer, we'll be set!! He's such a good baby. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!! My resolution is to eat healthier. This belly has got to GO!
BTW... Bobbie's 29th b-day is Jan. 2!!! I shall have a b-day post dedicated to him. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment