This year will be the first year we've not spent Christmas in Ruston. We decided that now that Jack is here, we'll start celebrating Christmas at our house. I asked Bobs what tradition we should start... he suggested that we watch "Elf" every Christmas Eve, and leave a steak dinner for Santa and the reindeer. I thought that was pretty creative. So, now we have a good Christmas Eve tradition to share with our own little family! I could watch "ELF" everyday, by the way.
Jack had his two-month dr. appointment last week. I never understood why moms would look forward to dr. appointments.. but now I know. I couldn't wait to find out his stats, to see where he stands with the average 2 month old. I am happy to report that he weighs 12 lbs. 13 oz. and is 22 inches long. Weight is in the 75th percentile and height and head circumference are average. Baby boy is doing GOOD!!
Jack and I have a busy week planned... more details with my next post. Here are some recent pics. Have a good week!
He is such a happy baby!! He likes it when I make kissy noises.
No comments:
Post a Comment