Going back to work has been good. Bobs has the week off, so he kept Jack at home on Monday so that I could get to work a little earlier. I thought it would be easier to leave him, but alas, I was wrong. I cried and cried. I was ok when I got to work because I was super busy. Tuesday and Wednesday, Jack went to daycare. It wasn't as hard to drop him off because I was in a hurry to get to work and get some things done. It's not been hard to adjust to my new morning routine. I can't just piddle around anymore, or go back to bed after I take a shower. I get myself ready first, then feed Jack around 6 and get him ready to go. Then I eat breakfast, gather all of our stuff, put Jack in the car and go. He's been sleeping from about 7 or 8 until 2 a.m., when it's time for him to eat. Maybe he'll be so tired, he'll skip that 2 a.m. feeding! One can dream. Oh, and tomorrow, he'll be 3 months old!!! I can't believe it. My baby boy is growing so fast!!! Can't wait to see how much he weighs. We'll go for his 3 month appointment Tuesday.
Last weekend, Jack got baptized at our church. We had family and friends join us for the baptism and lunch afterwards. It was very special.
Pictures are out of order.
Bobs and Jack at home Monday. Having a guy's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment