Jack turned three months on January 8! We went for his 3 month check up. He weighs 14 lbs. and 10 oz., and he is 23.5 inches long. Dr. informed us that his left ear is beginning to get infected, and gave us a prescription for the pink stuff we had as kids. At first he had a tough time keeping the medicine down, but he's doing better. He laughs at me alot, which makes my heart melt. This morning, I heard him fuss a little around 5:30, so I went in his room to check on him. He had rolled over from his belly to his back!! I think he was so proud of himself because he was just smiling at me. He's been sleeping through the night lately.. from around 7 or 8 p.m. untill 5 or 6 a.m. Bobs and I have a great morning and night routine. Bobbie's a big help!! We're having so much fun with Jack. Here are some recent pics. Enjoy!
Heading to school (daycare)

I am three months old! Mom said I'm not allowed to grow up anymore!

I'm so cute.

Watching "The Office" with Daddy

Indeed, I have found my thumb, but I still love my paci!

Stay tuned for the next chapter of "Our Story"!
p.s.- Geaux Saints(Linz) and Cowboys (Bobs)!
Jack is so precious! And he's getting so big. These boys are growing up too fast.
ReplyDelete