On another note...
All of us Louisianians get super excited when snow comes around. So much so that all schools are shut down!! So today has been a nice snow day/day off for us. I didn't know we would get so much snow! It's think and fluffy. I enjoyed watching our neighbors have a snowball fight. Can't wait till Jack is old enough to join in. Jack's been sleeping pretty much all day. I think those shots made him tired. He did, however, have the opportunity to see the snow after his nap this morning. He didn't know what to think of it. In fact, I don't think he liked it because he did not smile once. Shoot. Maybe next year. We did manage to get some cute pics. Now the snow is melting and it makes me sad. But I'm so glad Jack got to see his first snow. :) I will enjoy my 4 day weekend. (No school Monday!!)
Mommy thought for sure my new hat and gloves would fit me. Sadly, she was wrong. But I am warm!!
Daddy, what's all this white stuff that looks like cotton? I don't like it.
awe! olivia wouldn't smile either in her snow photo shoot! i got more this morning that i'll post soon! jack is 2 pounds lighter than olivia and she's almost 9 months old! he'll have to protect her when they're a little older!
ReplyDelete