Jack is 4 months old today!! It's so weird, b/c when I was pregnant, time went by so slowly. But now that Jack is here, time goes by quickly!! Especially now that I'm back at work. Well, I had a quick update on what Jack is doing these days. He continues to push up on his arms while he's on his belly. He talks to us alot. His new thing is grabbing everything in sight and putting it in his mouth. Time for "chew toys"! We took him to the doctor last week b/c he wasn't feeling well. Turned out to be a bad cold. But we did weigh him and he is now 16 lbs. We will get an official 4 month update at his check-up on Thursday. On this day, he'll also get another round of shots. Boo! He didn't enjoy it last time. Enjoy some pics I took today!! We love Jack!!
No comments:
Post a Comment