Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Big Nephew

This weekend, we drove down to N.I. for Josh's Kindergarten Graduation. He goes to a Catholic school, so it was more of a prayer service. It was really nice! His class sang 2 songs and he received his certificate. I did get a little emotional because he's growing up. I can't believe he'll be in 1st grade next year!!

Cute Payton. Doesn't she look just like Sister?






Cousins: BFF Jack and Josh

Jack made a new friend, Parker. This is Shelley and Jere's other nephew.


Sweet Precious receiving his "diploma" from the principal.



Josh and his class singing their songs.




We drove to the church straight from Shreveport, and it was time for Jack to eat. We enjoyed listening to the music.
On another EXCITING note... this is the last week of SCHOOL!!!! HOORAY!! I'll be glad for summer to be here. My summer plans include: Jenn's wedding, tons of workshops since I'll be moving to 4th grade next year, our 5 year wedding anniversary, many birthdays, and our annual Galveston beach trip (Jack's first vacation!!) Yay!!!!






1 comment:

  1. glad y'all had a good time! i, too, can't believe he'll be in 1st grade next year. i'm channeling my grandmother here... "they grow up to fast."

    ReplyDelete