Check out Jack's "bedhead"... :)
So, what's been going on at the Clark household??
- Well, first of all, SCHOOL'S OUT!! Finally! My last day was Friday, May 28. And I was ready!! You may be thinking that now I'll have plenty of time at home with Jack... WRONG! Due to my new position next year (4th grade), I'll be attending a 3 week workshop starting Monday, along with other random workshops in July. By the time I'll be done with all of them, school will be starting again! But I will definitely enjoy my time with him at home.
- Jack is getting his third tooth... the first one on top! I knew it would be coming in soon.
- Bobs has started his training to be a CASA volunteer. For those who don't know, CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate. He will be advocating on children's behalf at court. I'm so proud of him!!
- Janie's baby shower was last weekend. She's having a baby girl!! She's due in a few weeks. Can't wait to meet baby girl!
- Jenn is getting married Saturday! I'm so excited for her. And I'm excited for all the festivities this weekend!
- Jack is starting to crawl a little bit! He'll go a few "steps" but then he stops and sits down. It's really cute. Bobbie and I were attempting the P90X and Jack decided he wanted to crawl under us, around us, all over the floor. So we set up the "pack and play" and he chilled in there until we were finished.
- Bobs is writing a series of columns and blogs for work about saving money and not eating out. For the month of June, we will not be eating out at all (this includes those little trips to McD for cokes, Sonic for ice cream, etc.) and we will limit our grocery trips to once a week. Eating out is so convenient. But when we added up how much we spent on groceries and eating out, it was outrageous. And embarrassing. So I'm excited to save lots of money this month on food. You should check out his blog here.
So, we've been pretty busy lately. But I'm ready for a relaxing summer, after my 3 week workshop. :) Jack will be 8 months old next week, so a baby update will be coming soon!
so you can't even have a drink (unless you buy it at your weekly grocery trip) with me one day real soon?!?! i want to hang out. SOON. and i still can't get over jack's eyelashes. i'm jealous.
ReplyDelete