Tuesday, June 8, 2010

8 months old!!

Jack is already 8 months old!!
He's doing so many new things, especially these past couple of weeks. But before I post my bulleted list, guess what happened today? THIS:

So, Jack has started to pull up on things. He does it all day long at daycare, and of course, I never see it. I did, however, see him partially pull himself up in his bed today. He started to chew on the bed rail. I told Bobs to lower the mattress in Jack's baby bed. While Bobs is doing this, a screw breaks. Then, the drawer underneath the bed falls out. Also, the front part of the bed came apart. Then Bobs had to leave. So we left the bed like this. Thank goodness for the Pack n play!! That's where Jack is currently sleeping. :)
Jack doesn't like so much to take pictures anymore. He has started to grit his teeth and makes the cute smiles/frowns with his mouth.


Here's our crawler!! Plug covers, here we come!








He was super tired to take any smilin pics today.

At 8 months, Jack...
  • has three teeth- two on the bottom, one on top. He has started to grit his teeth, which his Daddy does too!
  • He is a good crawler... but knows when I say NO, that he needs to stop.
  • Can get into crawling position, then sittine position, then back to crawling position.
  • Says "Dada" for Daddy and "Bawbaw" for bottle.
  • In 12 month clothes, some 18 months
  • Size 3 diaper
  • Weighs almost 21 pounds
  • Still has ear infections
  • Loves food

That's all for now!!




No comments:

Post a Comment