Friday, June 25, 2010

Jack's First Swim and other updates...

This has been an interesting week!
Let's start with our pic recap...

This is nothing new... Jack was extra messy while he was eating supper one night. Thought this was a cute pic.

Jack had his first swim in a big pool! This was actually after we got out and I wrapped him in his froggy towel. What a cutie pie!

He loved his new float that Ms. Stacy bought him! Stacy is my friend from school. She invited us to swim with her and her son, Jake. Jake attends daycare with Jack. They are buddies.


Jack wasn't so sure at first, but quickly relaxed. The water was HOT... like taking a bath.



Ah, the good life. Just chillin. Relaxin... does it get any better?




Jack started pulling up on tables, etc. last week at daycare. Of course, I never saw it. That is, until we were visiting Pops and Meemaw (Bobbie's parents) and he decided to pull up on the couch! Now he does it everywhere!

In other recent developments...
  • Jack's 4th tooth has come in, his second on top. He won't let me get a pic, though.
  • I am now finished with my 3 week workshop! It was alot of fun, but I'm ready for my summer to finally start! School will be here before we know it!
  • Only 5 days left of our "Dine In, Save Money?" experiment. It's actually easy now! I'm anxious to see how much money we've saved so far!
  • OMG, tonight Jack said "Dada" and "Mama"... he repeated these after I said it! Maybe he understands! He tried to say "BooBoo", but he's still working on it.

I can't help but brag on my child. All you mothers out there know how it feels when your baby does something so special like talk, pull up, or if they're teething, etc. How can I not share these fun milestones?

Anyway, have a good weekend! Peach festival this weekend... planning on going to the parade in the morning! It will be HOT but I can't wait to take Jack to his first parade. I hope he's not scared of the sirens!

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to Sister (32)and Josh (6)!!





No comments:

Post a Comment