Sunday, January 30, 2011

Do you ever....

... look through old pictures? These days, it's so easy because of the wonderful invention called digital cameras. Pictures can be uploaded to your computer, and you can pick and choose which ones you want to be printed. But, don't forget to back them up on an external hard drive. We did that last weekend because our computer, once again, was not working. But we were able to get it fixed up, and all the files were restored.

So tonight, I started looking through some old pics of Jack. I found these. They're very random.

This was the best day of my life, and the best moment of my life. It was my first time holding my son. I just couldn't believe that he was mine.
I'm not sure how old Jack is in this picture, but I'm guessing 3-4 months old. He would fall asleep in this swing all the time, as he did in this pic.



Simply Irresistible indeed.


Baby Shower at work... I have the best co-workers! This was about a 3 weeks before Jack was born.


Sweet baby... only a few days old. Isn't it amazing how much babies change??

Nothing new to report... Bobs went on a trip with his BFF's this weekend, so Jack and I went to visit fam in hometown. I am about to fold about 2 loads of laundry then go to bed. Have a good week everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment