We also had a surprise gathering of folks on New Year's Eve. He was surprised and excited. Here he is receiving a gift from his BFF Kelly- a picture of their trip to Michigan to watch the Michigan/Notre Dame game in 2007.
Today we went to his favorite Chinese restaurant and ended the day with Captain D's- another one of his favorites. I had pics of him opening his gifts this morning, but for some reason my memory card is not cooperating, so they will have to wait.
On another note, we go back to work tomorrow. On one hand, I'm ready to get back into the routine of things. On the other hand, I will miss my time spent with my son and husband. We've had a great two weeks off. I also start LEAP tutoring twice a week this week so I will be super busy at work.
And Happy New Year! What's your resolution? I've not made any resolutions the past couple of years, b/c let's face it. I never keep one. BUT, I am this year, but I don't want to say what it is, just in case I slip and don't do it. :)
Have a good week everybody. Pray for me as I try to tame these 4th graders who have not been under my rules and procedures for 2 weeks. You'll be surprised the things they forget during Christmas vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment