Monday, January 10, 2011

Jack is 15 months old!

I can't believe Jack is already 15 months! This time last year, I went back to work from maternity leave, and Jack had just begun to sleep all night. Little did we know what a fun, happy, silly little boy we'd have on our hands.

Jack is learning/doing so many new things lately.

At 15 months, Jack...
  • is starting to grow out of 12 month clothes. Most are 18-14 months, although the pants are still a little too short.
  • is so picky when it comes to eating. Seriously. He will not try anything new. Any suggestions? There's only so many times I feed him mac & cheese, sweet potatoes and fruit!
  • At least he loves milk!
  • still has his 8 teeth... but I really think those back molars may be starting to come in.. his gums are very swollen.
  • can show you where his nose, belly, and mouth are.
  • can say some words, although they're not said correctly... like "thank you, all done, there, Dada, mama, Booooooo"... that's all that comes to mind. Most everything begins with the "d" sound.
  • understands commands, like if I tell him to bring me his "noonie", he'll bring it to me.
  • is learning to pick up his toys.
  • still sleeps all night.
  • has outgrown his Jordan tennis shoes.
  • loves to play outside.
  • screams alot... but in a playful way.
  • loves his new basketball goal now and claps when he makes a basket.
  • is a happy child, except when he doesn't get his way. Then he whines.

Currently, Jack has a runny nose, and I have yet to find a medicine that helps him feel better. Hopefully he'll be 100% better within the week. Today is a "snow day" so we've had a good day together.

1 comment:

  1. have you tried zyrtec? i give it to o at the first sign of anything and it clears her up within a day or 2. love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete