Wednesday, March 16, 2011

17 months...

Jack is 17 months old!
I am a week late posting his monthly update, but not much has changed in a week.

Here he is enjoying a meal at suppertime...

At 17 months, Jack...
  • Weighs about 25 pounds.
  • May be growing out of a size 4 diaper...
  • 12-18 month clothes. Bless his little short legs... :)
  • has started to say more things clearly... although Dada is his favorite word. Oh Well.
  • loves to be outside more than anything!
  • has been in time-out on more than one occasion... for pinching or hitting.
  • blows kisses without being told too... he must love us!
  • eats about the same.. very picky.
  • follows simple commands... get your shoes, brush your teeth, bathtime, etc.
  • has all 4 back molars.

This is all I can think of at the moment, as I am about to fall asleep while I type this sentence.








FINALLY! A good pic..


Jack says, "Night Night!"


No comments:

Post a Comment