We all know who Jack looks like... his daddy. However, Jack's been doing some things that make me think he is JUST LIKE ME (his mother). One of my pet peeves that I've discovered since being married, is leaving cabinets open for all the world to see. I know I'm not the best house keeper in the world, but I cannot stand it when any cabinet, closet, ANYTHING is open. It bothers me. That's just extra mess for me to look at.
This evening I opened the cabinet to get out some sugar, and left it open b/c I knew I would need to get a Kool-aid packet out. As soon as I turned my back, Jack comes to close the cabinet doors. This has been an ongoing thing with him. He loves to pull out things from cabinets, but be assured, he will always close them back. Thanks, son. I've taught you well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment