Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Great weekend

Bobs and I returned from Galveston on Monday. We had a nice and relaxing time. We went to the beach, fished, ate lots of ice cream, slept alot (me), and ate. Just what we needed, me especially b/4 going back to work. Today I went to my classroom and am pleased that it's 95% done!! I just need my "magic tape" to tape some things on the wall and make copies for next week.

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant!! I can't believe we will meet our little man in 10 weeks, or less! He is an active little boy inside my belly. I officially go back to work Thursday, but will be working hard to get everything complete by then. That's about all that's going on. Here are some pics from our short vacation!!

We went fishing.. but caught nothing. :(


Pretty sunset.


30 weeks pregnant!!


Bobs trying to touch the big boat!! I didn't get in the water. I got some sun instead. Ocean critters scare me.


Bobs cooked a delicious dinner!! Red snapper for him and chicken for me!!

Some of Hurricane Ike's damage from last year. I was surprised by how quickly Galveston bounced back! For the most part, the city looked the same as it has for the past 20 years that I've been going there.



No comments:

Post a Comment