Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy, busy

Well, I've been pretty busy with getting my classroom together. I started Monday, and with the help of my wonderful mother, was able to get alot done. However, I'm really starting to notice a change in the way I'm able to do things... can't do too much b/c of my big belly. I'm also getting tired like I was during the first trimester. So I decided that I would go to work a few hours every day this week and hopefully be done with everything by Friday! Of course, I'll go a few days next week b/4 I officially report back next Thursday. Everything is coming together and I'm looking forward to meeting my new angels. I hope they are ready to put up with their pregnant moody teacher. Just kidding.

We had a great weekend with our families! My aunt and uncle(Mom's bro and wife) from Washington came down here to visit. Bobs made a huge pot of delicious Jambalaya for everyone to enjoy at Grandaddy's. We were glad to see Sister and her family and my parents. We were able to get a great family photo. On Sunday, we were so excited to celebrate Granny's (Bobs' grandmother) 92nd b-day! It was great seeing and catching up with his grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm upset b/c I forgot my camera at home, so I wasn't able to get any pictures. :( Sunday was also our baby-Boo's 2nd b-day! Bobs cooked Boudin a delicous meal. Boo enjoyed it.

Bobs and I attended our first prenatal class last night and learned alot of interesting things. Next week is the fun part... labor. Can't wait! We also met with our pedicatrician that we will use. She's super nice and knowledgeable. We made a good choice.

I'm looking forward to seeing my other aunt and uncle(Mom's sis and husband) from Washington this week. Also, Bobs and I will be heading to Galveston this weekend for our "Babymoon"... we usually go this time of year. It will be our last "vacation" untill baby boy is born!! Can't wait to get away!!

I leave you with a pic of our precious dog.. Boudin... my big 2 year old puppy. He' s 65 pounds of cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. awe...he's so cute!

    did they make you watch videos in your class??? that's a treat, let me tell you!

    ReplyDelete