Sunday, August 23, 2009

No Camera Cord!!

I have no pictures to share... actually I do, I just can't find my camera cord. I have pics of my classroom, a 31 week pregnant pic, pics of our niece and nephew, lots of pics. If anybody has seen my camera cord, let me know. I have no clue where it is, and Walmart doesn't have one I can buy.

First week of school was pretty good. My children seem to catch on my way of doing things. It will definitely be an interesting year.... Tomorrow we will start serious teaching/learning. I'm ready. I feel prepared. However, I'm still awake and it's 10:22. My sleep schedule is nuts right now.

We enjoyed a visit from Sister, niece and nephew this weekend. My parents came over Saturday as well as sister and kids. We enjoyed delicious BBQ and visiting. Nephew stayed with us Saturday and we had a great day! We visited Gators and Friends Zoo, then a trip to his favorite restaurant Shogun. It was fun. I miss them already.

Baby Boy's room is coming along nicely. Hopefully it will be complete within the next couple of weeks. I'm still getting bigger by the second. I think my feet and ankles are starting to swell a little bit. I can't stay on my feet too long at work b/c my back starts to hurt. But all in all I feel great. Enjoying these last few weeks as much as I can!! We can't wait to meet our son!! Boudin is getting excited too.

That's all for now. Off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment