Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jack's First Birthday Party

Jack had a wonderful birthday weekend. His actual birthday was on Friday, but we did plenty of celebrating, as you saw in the last post. Saturday was his birthday party. We decided to have it outside under the carport. We had lots of help setting up. Thanks to all of our family and friends who attended. I know Jack had a great time, and slept great that night! :)

Here are Jack and Payton, pre-party.

Walking with cousin Josh.

Cousin Josh helping Jack open presents.


Precious smash cake made by Carrie. She made the cupcakes too! It was all delicious. I wish I had a picture of what the cake looked like after I had to take it away from Jack. It was destroyed.


Jack's cupcakes with a candle centerpiece. I bought this huge bib to put on him, but decided it would be better just to take off his shirt to eat his cake. Wise decision.



Family pic- Jack doesn't seem too interested. He wants that cake.





Yummy!






We also had a pinata. Here is Josh about to bust it.



All the children getting their goodies after the pinata busts.


All the girls with their babies, which are all girls. Jack is surrounded by beautiful women- old and young. hahahaha (old being my friends and I)


GREAT DAY!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment