Today was a special day for The Clarks. Jack got his first haircut!! I know his hair has not fully grown in, but he already has alot. It was growing over his ears and was becoming too long on the back of his neck. So, we thought in preparation of his upcoming birthday festivities, we'd get him a trim. I called upon my friend Erin, of whom we've known since our days at RHS, to give Jack his first trim. She's located in Ruston, so we drove over for the afternoon. I was afraid that he would be scared and cry, but he did great!! He sat in Bobbie's lap and didn't know what to think. We saved some of his hair for his baby book. Aw. I can't believe he's almost 1!!!!!!! Here are some pics to document:
Before pic... he doesn't know what's coming.

Another before pic...

Sitting still like a good boy.

After pic... side view

After pic... back view

P.S.- This is my 98th post. I'm going to do my 100th on his b-day(Friday). I totally planned it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment