His official stats are the following:
Height: 29 in.
Weight: 22 lbs., 2 oz.
He is AVERAGE in weight, and in the 25%tile in height, which means my baby is SHORT!!! Isn't it so crazy? I started to wonder when every pair of pants I put on him had to be rolled up because they were so long! Then, his babysitter mentioned how short his legs were. So, yes. Jack is short. For now. If you knew me back in elementary school and junior high, I was probably one of, if not THE, shortest girls in my class. Then, all of the sudden, I started getting taller and taller when I hit 14. Now, I don't consider myself a tall woman, but I would say I'm average height. But Bobbie is tall- 6'1''. So I'm pretty sure Jack gets his height from my side of the family. But he may be a tall man. We shall see. :)
Anyway, he's doing all sorts of things. He can show signals for "touchdown". When we say "hello" he puts his hand to his ear like he's holding a phone. He barks when we talk about Boo. Just to name a few. It's weird... he just started all the new cool milestones as soon as he turned one. He will eat anything and everything, except chicken. (kinda hoping he'll grow out of that) He is using a sippy cup- no more bottles! He loves milk. No more formula!!!
Halloween is coming up. And although I would love to tell you what he'll be, I'll just leave you guys in suspense. He'll be so cute!! I can't wait to take him Trick-O-Treating. Last year, he was just a newborn. Crazy how time flies!
We are very much enjoying this little boy. Here is a pic Bobs took of him tonight in the truck. Isn't he the cutest???
No comments:
Post a Comment