Saturday, April 16, 2011

18 months...

Hi, everybody! My name is Jack and I am 18 months old! So what have I been up to lately? Well, at 18 months I...

  • am 26 pounds.

  • have my remaining 4 teeth coming in, all at the same time.

  • am very talkative... I am starting to repeat words and phrases more clearly.

  • am wearing more 24 month clothes, although my shorts are really long b/c of my short legs.

  • love to play outside.

  • am eating alot better... not as picky as I used to be.

  • still sleeping from 7 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.

  • give hugs and kisses.


I'm so silly


What you lookin at?
Playing Peep-eye with Mom.


Daddy is funny.



Mommy's note:

Jack has been sick for about month... runny nose, cough, fever here and there, pink-eye... He's been to the doctor about 3 times within the past month. He also has ANOTHER ear infection... He goes for his 18 month check-up on Monday so hopefully the ear infection has cleared up. Whew!! I'm ready for this baby to get well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment