Let's backtrack to last weekend- Easter!
We had a great weekend visiting with family. We boiled crawfish with our families on Saturday. It was fun, but I ate so much crawfish, I think I'm good until next year. Sister and family were in town- so Jack had a great time visiting with his cousins.
On Easter morning, we drove to R-town to attend church with my side of the fam. Afterwards, we attempted to take pictures. Jack is getting more difficult to photograph because all he wants to do is walk, or more like run, away from us.
Here are some of the best ones we took...
After church... he is on his way down.Cousins
Hunting Easter Eggs and Mimi and Pop's house...
After visiting with my side, we went to Bobs' Granny's house to visit with everybody. Jack loves Granny.
Jack loves his Papa too!
The weekend before Easter, we had Henrietta take some 18 month pictures of Jack. She took his 6 month and 12 month. She'll take his 2 yr. pics, then we'll have some made yearly for Christmas cards and such. She is VERY talented and I've been so pleased with her. Like I said earlier, Jack is not a fan of taking pics because he has to be still. But we did get some great one!
Like this one... on our new comfortable couch!!

This one is my favorite... a great close-up!!

Well, this one my be my fave too! Look at father and son walking... exactly the same foot and everything!



No comments:
Post a Comment