Sunday, March 7, 2010

Emmy's visit

Last Thursday, my longest (and when I say longest, I mean the roomate who could put up with me the longest) college roomates, Emmy stopped by with her mother-in-law and daughter. Background story on Emmy: After pledging the same sorority (Kappa Delta), Emmy and I quickly became great friends and decided to live together in the dorm our Freshman year spring quarter at Tech. Then we transferred to a house off campus the latter part of college. We were in each other's weddings and have been there for our children's births. She is married to my best friend, Shelley,'s twin brother! They have two beautiful daughters, Molly and Caroline, and are expecting a baby boy, Drew, in May! And of course, I cannot forget Mrs. Rhonda. I've stayed at her house countless number of times within the past hmmm... 16 years!! (Am I really that old? Holy Cow!) She's treated me like her own. So, I was so excited to see Emmy, Mrs. Rhonda, and Molly! Emmy had not seen Jack since the day he was born, and Mrs. Rhonda and Molly finally got to meet him! We had a great visit!




Emmy and Molly with Jack- Emmy is 30 weeks pregnant and looks GREAT!


Mrs. Rhonda with Jack and Molly



Molly holding Jack- she's practicing for baby brother!






No comments:

Post a Comment