with pink eye. It is true. This week is spring break and I'm spending the last two days in the house with pink eye. Jack and I went to N.I. Tuesday and came back Wednesday. I knew something was wrong when my right eye started to hurt, like it had sand in it. As I was driving, I kept blinking, then rubbing it, etc. By the time I arrived in Shreveport, my eye was red and almost swollen shut. I called the doc and he saw me right as we drove into town. He did confirm that it was, in fact, pink eye. So, I've had to cancel my plans of going in to work for a few hours (that's ok.:) and my plans of visiting my friends and their children (sad). Instead of drops, I have to apply ointment to my eyes, which I think is worse. My vision is blurry for a few minutes and I can't see. Sigh. Oh well. Enough complaining.
Did you know that Jack is the cutest thing ever? I thought you knew. :)
We had a nice visit with Sister, Josh, Payton and Jere'. Pay and Jack get along nicely. Jack is only 1 pound less than Payton, but she's taller, since she is 10 months older than he is. Josh is such a good helper with the babies. Jack and I picked him up from school. He's such a big boy. Almost 6 years old!!
Not much else going on here. Back to work on Monday. Only 2 months left of school!!! Let the countdown begin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment