Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Fun!

This past weekend was Kelly and Jaime's wedding. You might remember Kelly as Bobbie's long time (like since 1st grade) BFF. You also might remember Jaime as my friend who pretty much put together Jack's room for me. She helped me this summer with his baby bed and lots of decorative things on Jack's walls. Jaime has a daughter, Karly, who is precious. All three were at the hospital when Jack was born. It meant alot that they were there. They are great friends. Bobs and I were honored to be in their wedding party.

The wedding was at Creekwood Gardens in Arcadia, which means it was outside. The outside temperature has been warm lately, but Saturday was still a little chilly. Jack doesn't have any wedding-type long sleeve clothes to wear, so I decided to shop around. I found the perfect outfit for him at Burlington... a suit! The suit was black with blue pinstripes- vest, pants, tie, and dress shirt. He doesn't have any dress shoes, so he wore blue socks. But, boy was he a handsome little man!!



Last weekend was Valerie's baby shower. I don't have many pics from it, but I was so glad to host this for her. She is expecting a baby girl, Amelia Claire in April. We can't wait to meet her! Valge (as I have called her since 8th grade) and Amelia got so many cute things!! I'll post pics soon when I get some. :) Until then, here are some pics from this weekend, and some other random ones.



P.S.- Official Jack 5 month weight... 19 lbs. 1 oz. Holy cow, he's a biggun.







Jack loves Olivia's exersaucer! Thanks O and J!!



Quick family pic... Jack was obsessed with my flowers!




My two boys... love them so much!



Jack is giving Kelly some good luck sugar...




LICC + jr. LICC member









1 comment:

  1. that suit is cracking me up! i'm glad he likes the exersaucer! $20 well spent!

    ReplyDelete